Town Board Meetings
2nd Monday - 7:00 PM
Meeting dates are subject to change. Watch for agenda postings.
Town of Blue Mounds Bulletin BoardSee Recycling and Garbage Pickup Schedule.
TOWN OF BLUE MOUNDS NOTICE TO ALL TAXPAYERS
TAXES WERE MAILED ON DECEMBER 16, 2019
THREE DIFFERENT WAYS TO PAY
(1) Mail Tax payment into Town of Blue Mounds, 10566 Blue Vista Road, Blue Mounds WI, 53517. When paying by mail, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you want your tax receipt returned to you. Please also include a phone number where you can be reached in case there are any questions concerning your tax payment.
(2) Taxes can also be paid in person at the town hall Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 to 11. Starting Wednesday, December 18, 2019.
(3) Put Tax Payments into the drop box located out side of Town Hall. It is a black drop box located to the right of the main entrance door. Simply put in the box, it will be emptied and recorded daily.
(4) Although Town Hall is closed on December 25th, 2019 we will be open on December 24th from 9am-11am to accept tax payments.
(5) Since the last available tax collection dates fall within the calendar week (December 31, 2019 and January 29, 2020 respectively), there will be no Saturday hours available for tax collection.
Lottery Credit: Every taxpayer is eligible for the lottery credit on their main residence. If you were living in your home as of 1/1/19 and do not have the lottery credit on your tax bill, please contact me.
Payment Dates: Your tax payment is due by January 31, 2020, whether you are paying the first installment or paying in full. Failure to pay by this date will result in penalty and interest. All personal property taxes, special assessments and special charges are also due by January 31, 2020.
Resolution 2019-3 Elector Vote to Increase Levy
Resolution 2019-2 Board Vote to increase Levy
2019/Public Hearing regarding Ordinance 23 to include Transitional Areas.pdfTOWN OF BLUE MOUNDS ORDINANCE #20 An Ordinance Declining to Approve the Comprehensive Revision of Dane County Zoning Ordinance
Welcome to the Town of Blue Mounds, Dane County Wi
Established as a government over 160 years ago, the Town of Blue Mounds lies at the far western edge of Dane County in beautiful southwestern Wisconsin.
The early settlers, Germans and Norwegians, came to this area of Wisconsin because the land reminded them of their homeland — beautiful rolling hills, pristine valley streams, potential for bountiful crops. Farming the land was their objective and this continues today as the prime use of land in the town.
Take a few minutes to explore the town, its history, its government and what's going on today.
Town of Blue Mounds Town Hall
10566 Blue Vista Road
Blue Mounds, WI 53517
2.5 miles west of Mt. Horeb - just off HWY ID
Town Hall & Town Clerk's Phone — 608-437-8722
Town Fax — 608-437-8727
Town Clerk's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clerk's Office Hours — 9AM - Noon - Monday - Thursday
If you cannot make it in during office hours, a waterproof drop-box is located outside the Town Hall, available 24 hrs. Please feel free to drop documents/payments in the box. It is checked daily.